cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been permanently restricted.

It's sad when you invest in your project and your account is blocked.

I have been selling for several months and have not had any negative feedback. All my goods were processed within the stipulated time and I did not violate the laws. I received a vague statement of my violations.

Any documents and information are always ready. All data is correct and without deception.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: My account has been permanently restricted.

@rafshmatko wrote:

Here I also clarify, my graphic design is protected by the Berne Convention and there is no need to register for this right.

I did  not say you had to register for your intellectual property rights.

But if you want eBay to enforce those rights, you must notify them through VERO because that is their enforcement mechanism.

Enforcement of rights does not magically appear out of thin air, you must assert your rights through the correct mechanism.

Message 16 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

I think you are trying to manipulate the data a bit.

I was not trying to manipulate anything.

I was ASKING YOU whether you had duplicate listings.

That is why I asked "Did you" with a question mark.

Message 17 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

I think he's good at stealing other people's designs from other sellers, since he was able to steal my design.

https://uspto.report/TM/90581030

Message 18 of 33
latest reply

I have the impression that you don’t live on the Moon, but I’m on Mars) Anyone can write trump’s statements, but stealing a design and not making changes to it is just impudence) We are talking about different things. I have no plans to return to the site where my stolen design is sold without permission) I don't see the point in having a conversation)))) 

Message 19 of 33
latest reply

Then just a question, why is my design further sold by other sellers on Ebay? Yes, stolen design)))) Ebay sees this or does not see it anymore???? 

Yes, my products were shipped from here - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Message 20 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

I have the impression that you don’t live on the Moon, but I’m on Mars) Anyone can write trump’s statements, but stealing a design and not making changes to it is just impudence) We are talking about different things. I have no plans to return to the site where my stolen design is sold without permission) I don't see the point in having a conversation)))) 

OK so you stole others Ideas made a few changes?? and call it your own, say the stuff is in the US when you be some were else;;

Yet the facts are: its eBay's site their rules and regs, so it does not mater what you or I think: it is what eBay does and will do that maters so this whole topic is a waist of time for sure...

Message 21 of 33
latest reply

I had no returns at this point. There were 2 cancellations - at the request of buyers and the money was immediately returned.

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

I had no returns at this point. There were 2 cancellations - at the request of buyers and the money was immediately returned.

I will be honest with you: I don't see as much other than possible VERO problems that eBay has used to suspend you.

If these are truly your saying and designs then you need to prove such and going the VERO program route...

I do know of some folks doing such to protect their ownership rights and goods related to such.

I does work..

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

Once again I will say that this is my design and it was stolen from me) You are trying to manipulate and did not answer my question, why did my design appear on the caps of other sellers on Ebay? I didn't hear your answer)

I'm not going to argue here, I just saw how easily your graphic design can be stolen and tell stories for a long time) For me, this is an experience and I hope I will not have any more contacts with this company.

Message 24 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

Once again I will say that this is my design and it was stolen from me) You are trying to manipulate and did not answer my question, why did my design appear on the caps of other sellers on Ebay? I didn't hear your answer)

I'm not going to argue here, I just saw how easily your graphic design can be stolen and tell stories for a long time) For me, this is an experience and I hope I will not have any more contacts with this company.

So you are accusing others of what eBay says you are doing????

ROTFLOL That is so funny....

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

Seriously @rafshmatko  You came up with this: Let's go Brandon ? Me thinks not...........

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 26 of 33
latest reply

Your manipulations can only be manipulations) I showed my stolen design, which is sold on Ebay, in the links. What you are talking about, I have no idea. I'm talking about specific things and what I see stolen )))) 

Message 27 of 33
latest reply

I asked a question and nothing more. I guess you asked me questions and I gave answers.

Message 28 of 33
latest reply

This is my graphic design. You are obviously confusing something on purpose))))

Message 29 of 33
latest reply

@rafshmatko wrote:

This is my graphic design. You are obviously confusing something on purpose))))

Well this is still a going:

Ok you do know you give eBay and its users the right to photos used on eBay??

Who knows what them sellers are really selling:

As for graphic design and or commercial art:  one must be very careful to read all contracts right down to software used to make the stuff. A manufacture can have in a contract the right to use your stuff.

Just maybe they are selling you stuff with the legal right to do so....

I would advice you seek legal counsel on all of this mess.

Message 30 of 33
latest reply