Did you mean: 

My 1st feedback photo!

I'd say that's pretty cool.  But, I doubt I'll think that on the next one..LOL

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

My 1st feedback photo!

That's SUPER! 👍 What a nice buyer, too.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

Where is it?  I don't see it in your FB.   @chapeau-noir  ru seeing in their FB?  

I left one with a pic b/c that pkg came 3/4 open (from a huge seller who knows better than to ship this way) & my pics never showed up 😞 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

I agree, that is pretty cool!  Great feedback to go along with the photo, too!

I received my first feedback with a photo during the Christmas holidays. The buyer took a photo of their Christmas tree all decorated. I thought that was super cool.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@simply-the-best-for-you   Check Redlinear's feedback.

ETA: When I sold on Etsy I got some really nice photos with feedback.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@simply-the-best-for-you wrote:

Where is it?  I don't see it in your FB.   @chapeau-noir  ru seeing in their FB?  

I left one with a pic b/c that pkg came 3/4 open (from a huge seller who knows better than to ship this way) & my pics never showed up 😞 

Should be the 1st one you see. The last one I received. 
I've never seen one before in feedback.

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@chapeau-noir  @redlinear   

I did.  As you know, this is not my first rodeo.  Apparently this is not rolled out to everyone, as I see no pics on their first FB page, at all.  Zero, zilch, nada. 

ETA:  I just tried changing the sort order too, made no diff.  I'll post a screen shot, but it looks to me, just like it has looked for a long time now.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@simply-the-best-for-you  you're not crazy! I see it in Chrome incognito but not in Chrome logged in and on Firefox it's the opposite - see it when logged in, but not in incognito.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

Here's what I'm seeing, same as always.  No biggie, just be aware that not everyone can see it. 

redlinear-fb.jpg

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@simply-the-best-for-you wrote:

@chapeau-noir  @redlinear   

I did.  As you know, this is not my first rodeo.  Apparently this is not rolled out to everyone, as I see no pics on their first FB page, at all.  Zero, zilch, nada. 

ETA:  I just tried changing the sort order too, made no diff.  I'll post a screen shot, but it looks to me, just like it has looked for a long time now.  

Now that's interesting (I must have misread your post, then) - this is what I see:

Screenshot 2024-02-29 152301.jpg

eBay's various "experiences" can be confusing.

— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@valueaddedresource wrote:

@simply-the-best-for-you  you're not crazy! I see it in Chrome incognito but not in Chrome logged in and on Firefox it's the opposite - see it when logged in, but not in incognito.

@valueaddedresource  Well, ummm, I take issue with that answer.  I am crazy 😁  Just not for this reason. LOL.  Yeah, been selling for 27 years now, I knew I wasn't seeing it & it wasn't my fault.  Typical eBay though.  

I honestly thought this was live long time ago.  I left a FB for a huge seller who packed poorly & the pkg arrived 3/4 open, referrring to the attached photo & was so **bleep** to see the photo never loaded, making me look like an idiot.  I left them a POS b/c I've had numerous tx's with them, but they shouldn't be using the flimsy cardboard envelopes for what they were selling. 

@redlinear  Congrats, sounds like it's a positive one.  I don't actually mind this change & many other sites already do it.  In CSA, I expect most of them to be how someone styled the item they got from me. 

ETA:  @valueaddedresource  is right, it's certain browsers.  I see it fine in FF. 

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

For those of you that can't see it, I'm sorry.    It's a picture beside a comment of a buyer saying that I'm the very best eBay seller in the world (and maybe the galaxy, depending).
And I believe him!
  Bwahahahaha!!!! 😂 

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@valueaddedresource 

@valueaddedresource wrote:

Interesting...I see it using Chrome logged in, but not when using Chrome incognito. I see it when using Firefox, both logged in and incognito. 

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

I guess I'm not one of the chosen.

Can't see it.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

My 1st feedback photo!

@redlinear wrote:

For those of you that can't see it, I'm sorry.    It's a picture beside a comment of a buyer saying that I'm the very best eBay seller in the world (and maybe the galaxy, depending).
And I believe him!
  Bwahahahaha!!!! 😂 

@redlinear  Of course it does!  I went & looked in FF & I see it.  I think it's really cool actually.  Getting to see the item being used, even if it's not a 'pretty' item.   I remember selling a holey wool sweater once for crafting & the buyer sent me a pic of the mittens she made out of it.  I found it so fun to see her creativity & usage.  BTW, I see you sell auto parts, I have a parts question, would you be willing to entertain a PM question from a novice about auto parts?  Totally fine if you don't have time.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 15 of 22
latest reply