cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing messages from buyer in eBay?

Sold item arrives at buyers address on 03/30

On 04/05 buyer sends email - not happy with item and wants a partial refund to try to fix item and return for full refund if the fix didn't work. Also states that she msg me earlier w/o response and she will give negative if she doesn't hear from me by Friday.

Called eBay, rep can see a msg dated 04/03 as well as two msgs on 04/05 (one I received and one that contained photos). I only have the 04/05 msg. Rep said she would make notes in my acct and ask tech support to step in.

I msg buyer stating they could return for refund and apologizing for the messaging issues. I didn't hear back from buyer so I just called eBay. Rep told me nothing was noted from my earlier call / no tech support opened and no new msg from buyer. I was given a reference #.  I had rep go through all my other msgs  - only the 2 msgs from this buyer are not showing in my msg center. Rep says there are no claims from other buyers about similar thing happening to them. I looked in my msg using laptop, app and recently cleaned computer.

Any thoughts???

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Missing messages from buyer in eBay?

I can confirm the problem as a ebay member sent me a message on ebay yesterday and I never received it. Another usual weekly glitch.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply