Did you mean: 

How do u send auto message 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Messages

@mkdeals9534 

It's not auto messages per say it's Answers to Faqs for your buyers that you set up for the buyers to see without you having to answer questions that are asked often. 

Go to Account settings next click Manage communications with buyers 

Next click edit to What your buyers can do 

In the next page you can customize how you communicate with your buyers 

Also set up your own faqs with answers.
IMG_1477.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Take a minute and explain exactly what you are trying to do and for what purpose. Also include the specific audience. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Message in regards to what @mkdeals9534 ? eBay already sends automatic payment and feedback reminders, notifications of shipping and delivery.

There is an option to set up an out of office auto-response if you are going to be away.

In order to assist you need to provide more info on what kind of message and the reason for it.

If you're looking to send a "thanks for your purchase" type of message after every sale: that option is not available, and many buyers consider that "too many messages" since eBay already sends order confirmation and shipping emails. Keep things simple.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

The Time Away message is located here:

https://www.ebay.com/vac/timeaway

Posting ID
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

thank you.

can you help me with what and what not to put into your listing

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@mkdeals9534 

It's not auto messages per say it's Answers to Faqs for your buyers that you set up for the buyers to see without you having to answer questions that are asked often. 

Go to Account settings next click Manage communications with buyers 

Next click edit to What your buyers can do 

In the next page you can customize how you communicate with your buyers 

Also set up your own faqs with answers.
IMG_1477.jpeg

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@mkdeals9534 wrote:

thank you.

can you help me with what and what not to put into your listing

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/listing-policies?id=4213

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@mkdeals9534 wrote:

How do u send auto message 

Brief is rarely a good thing when you are asking for advice or designing a listing.  Details are important.  I get it that you may like to save time and want to just knock things out, but it isn't going to do you much good if no one knows what you are asking here in the community or what you are selling in your listings.

Your titles are so darn important and is the most valuable space you have in a listing.  Think like a buyer when you design your listings.  If you were the buyer what would you put in the search to try and locate what you were after.  What questions would you have about the item.

For example you have some listings that the entire title says Wireless Charger.  That is the whole title.  What kind of wireless charger, what does it charge?  Maybe consider Wireless Pad / Dock Phone Charger w/ Cable.

Or you have a Cropped Top.  Maybe consider:  Tie Dyed Crop Top, Womens size Large.  In the ISBs [item specific boxes] you have the material stated to be Canvas.  Is that top actually made from canvas or is it a cotton shirt.  Canvas would be horrible.  FYI you misspelled Tie Dye, you have Ty Die.

That should get you started.  Please know I'm not picking on you, I'm trying to help you.  I hope you consider the information in the spirit in which it was intended.

https://export.ebay.com/en/first-steps/how-create-listing/how-create-listing/

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/listing-policies?id=4213

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

thank you will check it out

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

thank you very much i am new to selling and here to learn any other tips you can share with me thank you

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Don't "auto messages" automatically send themselves?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Glad to hear it.  You have a lot of work ahead of you to fix the listings you currently have posted.  When you get all done with that, come on back and maybe we will have more ideas for you.  No need to overwhelm you with stuff.

Keep that open mind.  It will serve you well throughout your life in all aspects !

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 12 of 12
latest reply