cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mc011

I'm a new seller & buyer looking for some advice. I received a Mc011 yesterday morning asking for my tracking numbers. I package and ship my packages myself and keep most of my shipping receipts so that's not a problem. I'm selling 1980 out of production Estes rocket kits, casing, and other kits. these items been sitting in my father's basement for over 40 years. I have a large amount of money on hold, and I have 32 items waiting to be shipped. is my account banned or just temporary banned? If I ship these items, will I still get paid? or is they going to hold my money? Customer services not a lot of help on the topic. Am I overthinking the situation? 

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Mc011

I buy all my labels threw ebay

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

If something was broken they would have return them. Collectible items can be tedious to deal with. People will complain about any and everything the plastic, a crease in the box, etc. I only had one return and that was because I put tape on the box.

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

thank you for reaching out too me. Most of the people responding is negative. This message helped me out a lot with my next decision.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

I think they might close the casket with what these guys telling me. I think I’m going to refund everyone and sell my stuff another way.  I don’t want to but I don’t think I have a option that’s best for me.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Not just the feedback itself, but those responses.  I would never buy from that seller just looking at those.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

@thecoincollection1620 

There are other platforms on line that you can sell your items on, check it out.  In any event I wish you good luck and sorry for your experience. 

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

EBay would be derelict if they allowed you to continue to sell here. 

Posting ID
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@thecoincollection1620 wrote:

If something was broken they would have return them. Collectible items can be tedious to deal with. People will complain about any and everything the plastic, a crease in the box, etc. I only had one return and that was because I put tape on the box.

At your next venue, own your mistakes and learn from them, you can not blame buyer's and expect other buyer's who read your  replies to have any wish to purchase from you.

Good luck in your next venture, and read up on how the site you decide to sell on works before you list items.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

They are not asking you for "free stuff". They are asking you to give them what they paid for , in the condition they paid for. Not to receive damaged goods because you didn't pack properly.

How would you feel if you bought something and it arrived damaged due to poor packaging? I am guessing you would expect a refund, no?

Message 24 of 24
latest reply