cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown manager shuts down my sales

For the last year I have been having problems with Markdown manager.  I make about $200 a day on non-sale days.   I have run one day, two-day, three day and weeklong sales.  I have run 30% - 50% sales to get rid of old merchandise.  I have run  10% to 30% sales on store categories I want to thin out.   On most of those sales I have 200-500 items included.  I usually sell 0-4 books per sale.    20% Off the entire store sale.  I have run five of those the last three months. I run the sale 2-3 days.   For each sale I made around $200 per day.   $200 a day is my average day of sales.  I expect a 20% off sale to generate a lot more sales. 

I ran 20% off Labor Day weekend.  I started my sale at 10pm on Labor Day and had no more sales the rest of the night.  I had $120 in sales Tuesday Sept 5th and $62 Wednesday Sept 6th    I called E-Bay and they could not explain.   

Does anyone else have problems like this with Markdown Manager??? 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Markdown manager shuts down my sales

I looked up indexing via Google. This is one of the explanations I found.

Indexing is the process of adding new listings to the search, so users can find those items. It can take up to 24 hours for new listings to be indexed and appear in searches. If you revise a listing before it appears, it goes to the back of the line once again.

Posting ID
Message 16 of 16
latest reply