cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager

Hi....when trying to add items to a markdown sale we have, I noticed something disturbing.  On the shipping field for all my items, it says $18!  We have FREE shipping on most every item in the store.  Can anyone here look at some of our items and make sure this is not showing to buyers?  Could that be how they are limiting sales on our account???  

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Markdown Manager

from a N.J. point of view it looks like a mix of free shipping & $18.00 shipping with way more $18.00 shipping than free shipping  - did not look at all however.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Markdown Manager

Just did a quick scan and yes, I am seeing $18 for shipping for your items.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Markdown Manager

When I look, it says FREE....what on earth is going on???

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Markdown Manager

So eBay says this issue could be site-wide so please check your items and make sure this isn't happening to you!  If it is, please report it!  The more people who report it, the faster they will fix it!  When I look at our buy one get one sale and click on "see eligible items", I am seeing the wrong shipping cost in that list myself.  Markdown manager is where I first noticed it.  When I look for my own items in search, I don't see it, it just says Free shipping.  Obviously, when someone else from another account looks, they see the $18 shipping cost.  What a turn off to buyers!  They probably won't even click on my items to realize the shipping is free.  UGH!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply