cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments transaction report for 2020 CSV

Seller Hub -> Reports tab -> Transaction Report -> Select date range -> Create report. Wait for download.

I DID have some sales last year, all months except one. Trying to file my income taxes. However, my download is blank. Tried twice.

Looking for my gross sales for 2020. (I have the fees number from the monthly downloads.)

The report I am trying to make only goes back 3 months? What about those of us who reconcile books at the end of the fiscal year?

I have already made the suggestion through the comments that there should be a way for small sellers to get their numbers without excessive work. How come PayPal can give me ONE CSV for the whole year with everything in it?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Managed Payments transaction report for 2020 CSV

So, I figured out how to do three-month reports. However, I cannot go back past July 1, 2020. 

Report for Apr 1, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020

"We couldn't find any sales or selling costs in the selected time period. Try changing the date range or filters."

-----------------------------------

I paid selling FEES, so I had SALES. How do I go about seeing GROSS eBay SALES for 2020

Is Managed Payments the culprit here, the reason there is no financial history? (PayPal's "gross" number in the CSV is too high - I am guessing that it includes the tax, and is not at my price points.)

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Reporting availability will depend on what month you switched over to MANAGED PAYMENTS.   Ebay only has information for Managed Payments.

Sales prior to when you signed up for Managed Payments would be available through PAY PAL.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Try running a Sales Report from the Performance Tab.

For me that report goes back to Jan 1/20 (in quarterly chunks) and I have been in MP since September.

This page gives an overview of the various reports, where they are available from and which fields they include.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/reconciling-ebay-sales-transactions-managed-...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I can't  even print a sales report! WHY?

This is nuts! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING EBAY?

How do we print sales reports for 2020?  I have been a seller here for 23 years. Never had a problem until now.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm in the same situation.   I can't get a report that shows transactions, sales or purchases OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS STUFF....for even January 2021.  Been with ebay 22 years.

Please, don't tell me there's something I'm doing in error- I've heard that too many times about this stuff- it's not "me"....it's ebay.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It is not you! I can print a report from September - December 2020 but not prior. Ebay has been collecting sales tax for me for a full year + but I can only see information fromwhen I joined managed payments on.

This is really not professional!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply