Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Faux Best Offers - Just Stop

Gotta vent a bit.Placed a Best Offer of $11 on an item that had BIN of $12.09. Counter offer from the seller was $11.99 ! Wow. 10 cents off!Seriously, if you are only going to accept <1% off your BIN please save everyone some time and just turn off b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return (Seller's POV)

Hello guys, I am reaching out today to look for others opinions on this situation. I sold a bracelet to a customer with a good and fair description of the item. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the size of the bracelet. Now a customer bought it and it ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Avoid Selling Problematic Items

I'm posting this because I got an detailed answer for my recent post " Problematics Items" from a community member. Hope this will be helpful for others also. There are plenty of unscrupulous and dishonest people waiting to pounce on new eBay sellers...

Removing items from EBay - Bovine Bone, Etc.

I have had 2 bovine bone items removed from EBay recently - why? Bovine means cow - If you pull up bovine on EBay, there are hundreds of items that say bovine bone. Why was I singled out? Also, in the past, I have had a few other items removed wrongf...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

adding shipping cost to a one time policy

In the panel Enter flat shipping cost overridesentering a shipping cost then press save and exit. it just stops with no update to the policy.BAD, this needs to be fixed and simplified.sstdan

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer left negative feedback , Opened a return and never returned item then closed it.

I sold a cheap razor without a charger, buyer received item saying it was dead, I told him just need to charge it. They wanted the money back, I told them to return it and I will fully refund them. The buyer opened a return, about 3-4 weeks go by the...

Childhood beanie baby collection

I have recently found my old beanie baby collection. There is probably between 40 to 50 if not more. Curious to see if anybody would like to buy this collection. Willing to sell individually if there is a particular one you might want.

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

Do your listing prices end in .00 or .95 or .99?

Do you price your items at even dollar amounts or add pennies to the price? Do you think it makes any difference in sales volume if your items are priced at an even amount (25.00) or with cents added (25.95). I realize that the competition can and pr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors