cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 when I reply to the email I get a reply that it is not possible to write to this email.

I have been emailed by ebay and told to reply to their email, but when I reply to the email I get a reply that it is not possible to write to this email.

"
Restore your selling privileges: Action required

We restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. 

This restriction means the following: 
- Your selling privileges are temporarily restricted. You won’t be able to create new listings or revise any listings that are live on our site. You also can’t register a new account at this time. 
- If you're a seller participating in managed payments, we are withholding your future payouts. You’ll start getting paid again after you resolve your restriction and your account is reinstated.
- Some of your listings may have been removed. You’ll find details of any listings we removed below. 
- We have credited any associated fees except for any final value fee for your listing(s).

To help us remove the restriction on your account, you’ll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold
More specific details are provided below.

Once you complete these requirements, reply to this email, and we’ll review your account. We may ask you to provide additional information during our review. "

when I reply to the email I get a reply that it is not possible to write to this email.

"Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, this address doesn’t accept incoming email so you won’t receive a response. You can get help with your issue at www.ebay.com/help/home. You’ll find details on how to contact us there too."

I have met absolutely every requirement ebay has asked of me, all metrics are in absolute order, all orders shipped on time and delivered on time, customer service is top notch.

Now how do I respond to eBay and provide all the tracking numbers and a letter stating that I am a perfect seller who follows all eBay rules and policies?

I would be very grateful for your help🙏

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: MC011 when I reply to the email I get a reply that it is not possible to write to this email.

@marfai-291 

Sorry for your situation.  If eBay asking you for tracking numbers?  I would provide them. If they are asking for receipts for the items you sold, give them what they want. 

From the looks of it you are located in Ukrainia & drop shipping rather expensive items from Germany.  New sellers who start out selling somewhat pricey items right from the start, in multiples, will set off red flags every time.  No offense, but eBay is saturated with so much stolen merchandise. They want their buyers to be satisfied and protected from any problems that could arise from these questionable transactions.  They want to know where you are sourcing your inventory from and if it's legitimate. 

My suggestion is to give eBay all that they request to re instate your account and hopefully you will be.  FYI Drop shipping is a very risky selling platform and most do not do well as you can tell.  Sorry.

I wish you a positive outcome

Happy Holidays

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: MC011 when I reply to the email I get a reply that it is not possible to write to this email.

We moved our business from Ukraine to Germany, as well as bought a warehouse in Germany where our goods are stored. So we have all the evidence and we have given it all to eBay.

I fully support the checks that EBAY does, it protects buyers from unscrupulous sellers.

Fortunately I have been in the ecom business for a very long time, so I know how important it is to keep all metrics in good condition

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@marfai-291 

I would change my address if you have moved & update any or all new info that eBay requires you to have to sell.  Probably a good idea to do it as soon as possible. 

Again, wishing you all the best.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply