cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAJOR BUG Here To Stay: eBay's New Listing Tool DOES NOT WORK with eBay Inventory Items!!

Hello Sellers,

For a more detailed explanation please see the thread from July, 2017: {Click this link} WHY WAS THIS EARLIER THREAD MARKED AS SOLVED!!! It aboslutely is not solved!

Basic issue: The new Create, Relist, Revise and Sell Similar pages DO NOT WORK WITH eBay Inventory / Templates!!  Even worse, they are somewhat linked, but the above pages doen't even display which Inventory / Template eBay is plannig on breaking. The old Relist, Revise and Sell Similar functionality had the feature of "Submit Only" or "Submit and Save" . . . That functionality is GONE!

After a dozen or more calls to eBay's Advanced App Team, I was told that eBay might be thinking about replacing the existing SMP Inventroy / Template feature; so they don't want to spend any time on the existing SMP Inventroy / Template feature.

Might be thinking about . . . it doesn't get much vauger than that!

I asked the fellow;  "What does that mean?  If eBay is in the 'Might be thinking about' phase of a project; it is probably years away!  So until then, eBay OK with have BROKEN CODE?" 

What am I suppose to do for the next X years? I have almost 1,200 eBay inventory items!

LASTLY: I have posted a couple of time and asked this question of eBay Sellers: Am I the only seller that uses eBay's SMP Inventory / Templates?   Please let me know if you use SMP Inventory?

Thanks and I Hope You're Having An AWESOME October!
Sincerely,
Bruce "ImaPaqRat" Fisher
Remember: People don't stop playing because they grow old; they grow old because they stop playing! So, NEVER STOP PLAYING!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0