cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low or no sales

Hello - the discussion I started seemed to have disappered.

Is anyone else experiencing drastic drop in sales or no sales at all for days.  We have no sales at all for almost two weeks now during the day from 7 am to mid night.  there are couple of exceptions.  any sale that happened only after mid night and maybe early before 7 am. 

Is anyone aware of anything that is causing this drop in sales.  I appreciate your input.  

Why did my last discussion I started on this disappear?  Am I not supposed to talk about that here?

thanks.

Message 1 of 279
latest reply
278 REPLIES 278

Re: Low or no sales

This is my 12th year, while fees keep going up my sales keep going down! It has never been this bad for me. I have no contact info or links in my listings yet Ebay says most of my listings do. I'm at a loss as to what to do. What I do know is Ebay is slowly running me out of business!
Message 106 of 279
latest reply

Same here. My August was horrible and September is down about 60%.  I also buy a lot less than I used to on eBay. When eBay miss treats sellers who are also buyers they will shop somewhere else.  

2012 I made 252 purchases

2013 185

2014 92
2015 110
2016 93
so far 2017 54

Message 107 of 279
latest reply

sheeesh seriously , i'm not sure i'd be complaining about 40,000 in sales for 2 weeks (and thats only what we can see from feedback, what about the buyers who don't do feedback, that number is surely higher than we can see) ! I'd be perfectly happy to have even 1% of that ......
Message 108 of 279
latest reply

not by feedback...go to one of sellers items... over on the right, under his or hers ebay ID/name...under it is "see other items"   click on that, it will show all selling...scroll down on the left and click the sold button....it will show sales for the last 30 days I believe??

Message 109 of 279
latest reply

OH, I see --thanks!
Message 110 of 279
latest reply

It has been very slow for us for the last fortnight, We don't sell oodles as such but had been making a steady improvement. Then a slump. Can only hope it is the time of the year.
Message 111 of 279
latest reply

Yes me too! it dropped last week from 5-8 a day to 2 this week. I spoke to e bay, three people went through everything and they were brilliant. I have asked people with sites etc online and they are the same! Its not you!! Lets just think positive thoughts.. Im sure its to do with the post holiday regreets on spending and the reminder that Christmas is next!! ( Reminder as all the shops have Xams cards out!!)
Message 112 of 279
latest reply

Hi. Yes I have had a complete stop in my sales.
For years I sold everyday Multiple sales and now I haven't sold an item for 6 days.
Ebay has been no help at all.
You can't go six days with 700 low cost items, without selling somthine.
Has your sales been better.
Thanks
Message 113 of 279
latest reply

Ebay is hiding your auctions. 

Message 114 of 279
latest reply

Insurance on a $27.00 item is cheap and i mean cheap, under $2.00. (If you are printing your shipping lables from ebay just click add insurance and you will see the price befor you pay.) Good luck to you and dont lose heart.

Message 115 of 279
latest reply

If you find a reason why things are selling slow please let me know.. It's like someone has turned off a switch and we don't sell things.. Too many changes ..
Message 116 of 279
latest reply

The CEO said it himself, The future of Ebay is China and Ebay has invested millions in China. 

Message 117 of 279
latest reply

SALES ARE NO GOOD IF YOU DON'T GET PAID. CHINA SALES WITH NO PAYMENT
Message 118 of 279
latest reply

AS OF THE DATE I WROTE IT SALES WERE ALMOST ZERO. I FOUND THAT BY DELETING ALL YOUR OLD LISTINGS [GOOD UNTIL DELETED] AND RELISTING THEM HELPED A GREAT DEAL.
Message 119 of 279
latest reply

So Ebay just wants to sell cheap made in China stuff like every other place, suppose that's their prerogative. They just have to hope that the White House doesn't follow through with their threat of restricting imports from China if they don't do something about North Korea. Oooops, where are all the U.S. sellers.
Message 120 of 279
latest reply