cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Views? Anyone?

I have been listing at least 3 items almost everyday. Made some sales. Got some good feedbacks too. I was still listing new items everyday. All of a sudden my impressions and page views started to drop. Drastically.

Does anyone here had experienced the same thing? Why does this happen? No warnings. No returns. Nothing. Not a single bad thing happened to my account. But the impressions and views keep getting lower and lower.

What's wrong with eBay? Or is it just me?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Low Views? Anyone?

You should factor in some randomness / unpredictability in impressions, sales, and views.

We are still quite new but can tell that some days are better than others, it must follow that some weeks or months are better or worse than others.

Keep listing!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Low Views? Anyone?

The thing is, I saw many pioneer sellers on eBay says they experienced a huge drop in sales these past 3,4 months. I assume they got low impressions and views as well.

You're right. We have to keep listing. I don't know why but your reply made me feel really motivated to keep listing. Thank you for the reply.

KEEP LISTING !!!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Low Views? Anyone?

How much new competition is being added to eBay every day?

Is it equal to the number that are leaving because they can't make any money?

What is it about working hard and not making money that appeals to the newbie eBayer?

These are but some of the mysteries I ponder.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Low Views? Anyone?

It's the end of the month and the beginning of a new month. 

We are into the Holiday season. 

Review what you are selling and add more holiday items.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Low Views? Anyone?

And check your shipping times from China.  Will your items reach buyers by Christmas?

I'd be very careful shipping items from China at this point, anything that doesn't arrive in time and is a gift, well you know what that will lead to.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Low Views? Anyone?

Just a suggestion.......for USA sales, I would put the inch dimensions in....some here don't relate to cm.......

Message 7 of 7
latest reply