cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Ball Offers Even With Parameters Set

I am curious and frustrated here - I have my listings set with Make Offers - with a percentage lower - and a low price of $10.  I consistently get offers for $3, $4, $5 - OMG.  I have even tried marking them with No Offers Allowed and then remarking them as described above.  Nope, still get the crazy, Give-It-To-Me for free crap.  Am I missing something? Would love to get this remedied.  I love all the offers that are coming in that are worth the effort, but why do I still keep getting the ones below $10? Please help - thanks.🤔

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Low Ball Offers Even With Parameters Set

Yep, I totally get it. But I have moved a ton of dormant stuff...so I reckon I'll just put up with the glitch and ignore the insulting offers and keep on moving stuff out with the reasonable offers.  Thanks!

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Low Ball Offers Even With Parameters Set

Mmmm. I think you misunderstand. It sounds like you are running a mark down sale. One of the permeameters of that are you can choose Price of items in that category. Like $10-$50. Doing this would only apply the markdown percent of the price 20% to those items in that price range. 

The above has nothing to do with the minimum offer price. You have to set that in each listing. You can bulk edit your listings and set that minimum if you want, rather than doing listings one by one. 

A mark down sale only marks down items you specify or categorize it to. It only changes price for the period of time you specify. It does not change anything else about the listing. You have to set up the offer minimum in the listing. 

@toydaze49 

Message 17 of 17
latest reply