cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louis Vuitton Men's Belt

I posted my new Louis Vuitton Men's Belt on ebay, ebay removed it, can you give me the reason for this..?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Louis Vuitton Men's Belt

@fashion-store-e-d wrote:

I posted my new Louis Vuitton Men's Belt on ebay, ebay removed it, can you give me the reason for this..?

What did the notice you received say?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What did the notice you received say?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The message you received from ebay says what the violation was.

I would be that they think it was not genuine and/or you are not an authorized Luis Vuitton seller.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

The message you received from ebay says what the violation was.

I would be that they think it was not genuine and/or you are not an authorized Luis Vuitton seller.

I would guess that they think it was not genuine and/or you are not an authorized Luis Vuitton seller.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@fashion-store-e-d 

Lots of fakes out there.  You either need to prove authenticity or be a vendor who is allowed to sell Louis Vuitton products.  Don't list it again or you will jeopardize your account.  My guess is ebay felt it was not authentic. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No we can't. But if you read the notice carefully, eBay gave you the reason when they removed it. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The materials used to make Louis Vuitton belts are top-notch, including high-quality leather and metals for the belt buckles. These materials are not only durable and long-lasting, but they also look great for years to come.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply