cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a seller

I am looking for a seller who would be willing to sell my items on my behalf, in exchange for a share of the profits.  I would provide the items (I'm clearing out my storage unit) and someone interested in such an arrangement would take care of everything needed to sell the items.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Looking for a seller

Thank you.  For quick reply and advice.

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much.  For your quick reply and advice.

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much, for your quick reply and advice.  I posted to the Community on the advice of the person who answered a Chat session.

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much, for your quick reply and advice.  It's not so much about the money for me but to get rid of items that I will never use again.

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

BTW, love your Rumi quote.

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick reply and your advice.  I am so totally inexperienced in selling, that's why I asked.  I know that people exist who buy the contents of a storage unit at auction but have no idea where to find them.

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick reply and detailed description of the difficulties involved.  I posted to the Community upon the advice of the person who I chatted with.  I have no experience with selling and just want to get rid of items I'll never use again.  Sure, I can donate them but I thought a little bit of money would be nice.

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick response and advice.  I have no experience with selling but will try to find a consignment place.  Seems to be the sellers' consensus.

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Thanks so much for your reply and explanation.  I didn't list my location because the guidelines say not to.

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick reply and advice.  I'm simply an idiot at selling.

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Thank you so much for your quick reply and explanation.  I'm stupid at selling.

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Thanks much.

Message 27 of 27
latest reply