cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Promotions

Is there an issue with the "PROMOTE listing" today? I ALWAYS choose to "promote" my listing but today I've listed several items this afternoon / evening and the bottom part of the listing format is not there - just blank where it should be. Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just my browser I need to check on? Thanks for any help. 😉

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listing Promotions

there has been ongoing issue with promoting at listing creation, though first I have heard that the promotion election part of the listing is missing. Should be able to save or activate listing, then go to listings > active listings on seller hug scroll to the listing and promote via the hover link...that's one way, another way can edit your campaign or use bulk editor also. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listing Promotions

I admit I'm not sure what you are saying, but....are you running an "automated campaign" by any chance?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listing Promotions

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

I admit I'm not sure what you are saying, but....are you running an "automated campaign" by any chance?

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques good point, I forgot that if running automated the option elect should not be available. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listing Promotions

@nuclearomen 

Have thought the same thing, except you go back to the new listing once is live and item is not promoted.  Have to revise" listing to engage PL campaign.  Assumed it was a new-er glitch.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listing Promotions

@katzrul15 wrote:

@nuclearomen 

Have thought the same thing, except you go back to the new listing once is live and item is not promoted.  Have to revise" listing to engage PL campaign.  Assumed it was a new-er glitch.

Issue I have encountered for several weeks is if you create a new listing or select ended listing and go with "sell similar" the promotion election/campaign is there on the listing creation, but when you elect and then activate listing the listing doesn't go into the promoted campaign. On seller hub active listings page when you scroll to the listing the hover feature shows it's not promoted, and if you click it to promoted it it won't let you and gives an error message - you have to go in the edit and remove the election from the listing creation, then save and go back to it on active listings use the hover feature again and it will let you promote it that way. They did fix the issue but every now and then it comes back...some kinda weird glitch they don't seem to be able to perm fix...was told it maybe due to the new listing tool that is not available to everyone yet. 

But anyways, if automate your promoted campaign you cannot change the election via hover or edit listing...i forgot cause I don't use it, I tried it on one of my "experiments" but didn't like it so I went back to the manual option. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listing Promotions

@nuclearomen 

Gotcha.  It has just been wonky.  I think I have it Promoted and I do not.  *sigh

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 7 of 7
latest reply