cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Pics

Hi,

i was just browsing and I saw other seller is using my listing pics.... very bottom part of pic was cut off so basically products, back wall and little bit of bottom part where the items are setting.  Is it ok for other seller to use my listing pics like that? 

If not what should I do? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing Pics

@rikalin11 wrote:

Hi,

i was just browsing and I saw other seller is using my listing pics.... very bottom part of pic was cut off so basically products, back wall and little bit of bottom part where the items are setting.  Is it ok for other seller to use my listing pics like that? 

If not what should I do? 

It's happened so much to me through the years that I feel like I've exhausted all the energy I had trying to stem the tide. With sales so slow for so long, I just plain don't care anymore.

You can email the seller, but you may regret the response.

You may receive anything between a tongue lashing to someone buying to mess with your feedback.

I've experienced it all, and it's usually not worth the end result.

Oh, and call ebay about it? Fugetabotit! They don't care.

Try to take it as a compliment.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@rikalin11 wrote:

Hi,

If not what should I do? 

It's happened so much to me through the years that I feel like I've exhausted all the energy I had trying to stem the tide. With sales so slow for so long, I just plain don't care anymore.

You can email the seller, but you may regret the response.

You may receive anything between a tongue lashing to someone buying to mess with your feedback.

I've experienced it all, and it's usually not worth the end result.

Oh, and call ebay about it? Fugetabotit! They don't care.

Try to take it as a compliment.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for sharing your experience!! I never thought someone would use my listing pics because my pics was just quick shot with my iPhone. Well I'll take your advice and I'll take as a compliment.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@994john wrote:

Fugetabotit! They don't care.

The new eBay corporate mission statement.

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply