Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Resolved! Question: Buyer returned item claiming it was defect

I sold a laptop and had it marked as open box. I described that I had used the laptop for over a year, commuting to school, and such; however, I had it under a protective skin and its been maintained in pristine condition. A buyer purchased item; how...

Resolved! Sending an Offer

Don't know if this is an eBay system glitch or something else, I am not seeing and missing.Nearly every one of my items for sale are BIN and make offer. I see an item on my send offer page that I want to send an offer to a buyer on. However, when I c...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Just Not Worth It

I don't sell too much on Ebay but after this most recent experience w/ a buyer I pulled all my items (well except for a textbook I am selling for a friend). On this listing after fees I made a whopping $8 off the bracelet. I listed a Lia Sophia brace...

Two bids from one bidder each the same amount?

I have an item for auction and received one bid on it for $80. A few days later it showed that there were now two bids but it was still at $80. I looked at the bidders and it shows the same person bid $80 twice. I don't understand why that is even po...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

My eBay account was restricted for no reason.

Hello, today I received an e-mail from ebay stating that they restricted my selling privileges and I was really upset. Because there is no reason, in my seller performance overview table I have 3 "Uploaded late" defects and 5 late shipping defects an...

My account has been permanently restricted

Hello, 10 days ago, the sales privileges of my account, where I have been selling for 2 years and providing excellent customer service, were restricted. When I first contacted, I was connected to a supervisor and he told me that he could object after...

1099-K coming under my name instead of LLC name

Hello everyone!So I just talked with 2 different agents over the phone asking why my 1099K came under my name and my SSN instead of my LLC, since I have a business account. According to both of them ( regular Agent then a Supervisor) they are not sen...

Oscar Night

The Academy Awards starts shortly. I've seen some of these movies, and have submitted Item Not as Described return requests for them.

Ebay

Photos not posting into listing. I removed eBay app then installed it again. Turn off my phone the restarted it eased images then added them again. Lots of time spent working on this one listing.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Restricted my Account

I am a retired veteran. I am in my mid-70's and decided I would start selling on eBay to make a little more income. I invested in purchasing a truckload of small items and started selling on eBay. For the first 5 months, everything was fine. I have a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors