cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Shipments due to Inclement Weather

Well here I am again. So i appealed all the late shipment defects stuck to me. To clarify, i had 9 defects put on my account because 9 shipments were late due to inclement weather. Mail didn't run for a week, heck the big trucks coming in from the hub were not even coming into the post-office. So as i said, i appealed. EBAY dismissed one of them, but left the other eight. They removed one that was on the same date as several others. ????? So any ideas on what I can do NOW? My seller rating is going to take a hit due to something i had no control over. I'm exhausted. And NOW I'm getting negative feedback from the buyers because it was late. Yes, I sent them all apologies for the late shipments and tried to explain the circumstances. OK, I'm gonna go breathe now. 😞

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Late Shipments due to Inclement Weather

Did you contact CS on Facebook for business? 

If not try them as many have stated here the support is way better 

I see only one Neutral left for late delivery, yes it does sting to have that but at least it does not drop your good feedback   

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

My seller rating is going to take a hit due to something i had no control over.

You can appeal the late shipping dings if you have an acceptance scan within your handling time. This is why I have a 3 day shipping time and I always get an acceptance scan at the counter. Having a timely acceptance scan prevents Late Shipment dings. That helps puts the control back in my hands.  

And NOW I'm getting negative feedback from the buyers because it was late. 

I see no negatives on this account. And I only see one neutral - it mentions late delivery, but it also mentions an issue with the item. Did you get the negatives removed? 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I was in the same situation and did not have my labels made nor accepted within my time frame and was told that it would not affect my seller rating. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I had the labels on the packages, tracking provided, just waiting on the mailman. As it stands right now, it will take my seller rating down from Top status to Standard. I'm beyond 'bent out of shape'. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I don't take my packages to the post office. i print them at home and put them in the mailbox. i appealed all of them, and they removed one, but left the other 8.

The feedback i got was for late, and that the item did not fit. Of course another burr in my side, is that you take all that time to provide measurments and then noone pays attention to it. 😞

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

i will try that. Thank you!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply