cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I had about 30 free listing left was relisting while this was going on, Now stores are gone and it says I have used 10 of my free lsiting this month.... What a mess . Now I have no idea how many I have left, it says 40 but thats not right. 

Message 61 of 78
latest reply

Re: Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes looks like I was charged an insert fee, while i was listing. I never saw a fee while relisting but I was charged 1

Message 62 of 78
latest reply

@tealt

@tealtwrote:

Ah ha!

It is now 7:27 PDT and those active stores are now gone from my Promotions section.

This leads me to believe they weren't supposed to be there.  Just another day, another eBay glitch that wastes sellers time.

I will watch my next invoice very, very carefully, however.

Did you have real active stores, or were you just seeing a list of all the different promos.

On my page I had only one active, individual 50, and you never need to make that active.

All the others had 0 used 0 available, because I don't have a store.

Think of it from a marketing point of view.

ebay shows all the different promos at all levels.

So a seller sees this, and thinks, hey, I could use the free store listings.

So they hit the button for "more info"

Message 63 of 78
latest reply

@Anonymous

Oh heck mine were showing zero and zero for the other levels,  ouch.

Message 64 of 78
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been selling over 8 years I have never see a listing promo for a store i do not have. NO My account does not show I have a store No not even 3 stores. I only ever see promos I activate, I never activated any promo's this month did not get any. But on a good note while this was going on. I made a small sell. About time 1 one in over a week..

Message 65 of 78
latest reply

Did you have real active stores, or were you just seeing a list of all the different promos.

On my page I had only one active, individual 50, and you never need to make that active.

All the others had 0 used 0 available, because I don't have a store.

Mine looked just like the screenshot in the OP.  0 used, # available, all "Active". 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 66 of 78
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I was charged insert fee's and so was hubby..What a mess

Message 67 of 78
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a big mess , Now I can't use the rest of my free listings.

Message 68 of 78
latest reply

They are gone now.  It isn't past midnight or the 1st yet.  Also as far as I remember there was always a difference in the promos, in active (green), and activate (blue).  The fact they are gone before time/date suggests a glitch.  I was never supposed to see them.  This also seems to be part of the other glitch concerning the use of remaining free listings being charged at 30c. The next thing I did was look at my account settings, they did not appear there.  I guess the main concern was if they would show up on the invoice.image.png

Message 69 of 78
latest reply

Mine were showing 0 used but 250/1000/10000 available.  They're all gone now though.  Only promos showing now are the 50 free and something about listing 6 vehicles.

Message 70 of 78
latest reply

@sockmonkeydave

All, every single one, of mine said Active.

It's academic at this point anyway, as they have all vanished back to the eBay Glitch Dimension from whence they came.

Message 71 of 78
latest reply

@tealt

@tealtwrote:

@sockmonkeydave

All, every single one, of mine said Active.

It's academic at this point anyway, as they have all vanished back to the eBay Glitch Dimension from whence they came.

To sell on ebay you need a large glass of sour mash.

Message 72 of 78
latest reply

The extra stores are gone now and ebay let me list from my drafts without a fee but the "sell" at the top of the screen just brings me back to  "active listings" so I can't list anything else

Message 73 of 78
latest reply

@shielahswrote:

does it actually show you have all these stores in your  ebay account?

the promos at the bottom are just for all showing what is available if you have any or all of  these..

idk why ppl dont understand this?

It doesn't matter..... people are being charged for insertion fees when they should NOT be.  It is safe to say that it should be a major concern if sellers will also be charged store fees because it does show as active.  Also there was another post withing the past 2 days about a seller that was double charged their store fee. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Store-fees-for-january-being-overcharged/qaq-p/28174391/jump-t...

Like I said earlier ebay really mess up when they mixed up sellers Paypal accounts with other sellers.  I had always thought that having Paypal on ebay as the safest and that would never happen and my account information was safe. .....until it did. ..NEVER say NEVER.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 74 of 78
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone! The issue has been resolved, so sellers should now be receiving free listings normally. Additionally, we're currently working on a plan to automatically credit any fees that were inaccurately charged. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate everyone's patience as we work towards crediting those fees Smiley Happy

Brian,
Community Team
Message 75 of 78
latest reply