cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a Reminder ---Stuff to Get Listed

A little late to mention Mother's Day, but we have Father's Day coming in June, along with the fact that it is a traditional time for weddings. 

Patriotic and military stuff: We have Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day , Juneteenth and the 4th of July coming up.

And Summer is almost here. Along with Summer Vacations and Travel.

So, if you have unlisted inventory that fits the bill, now would be a good time to list. 

And feel free to add to this list...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have never had a Father's Day sales surge, But I have has some increases when Mother's Day and Graduations are behind us and Father's can buy what they want to without any feelings of guilt.

Much of what I have listed sells to Dads and Granddads

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@tobaccocardyahoo 

No question, Father's Day is the lesser of the two Parental holidays, retail wise. And gifts for both are often "experience" gifts --- dinner , a concert or other event, etc.

Still, some sellers might see at least a little boost if they gather their "Dad" type stuff and maybe run a Father's Day Sale, maybe targeting a certain price range or whatever. 

Sellers are a diverse lot, and what works for one might not work for another. I'm just posting this to give people some things to consider...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques 

My Ebay store has a Dad bias, wanted to point that out.

My experience is presents bought for Dads often get returns, stuff Dads buy for themselves rarely does.

Your advice to list more is rarely wrong, whether the rationale is correct or not.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply