cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 266547880195 says its relisted but it is not

Item 266547880195 did not sell and was automatically relisted. It says it was relisted but I can not find it. A watcher wants to buy it but when I try to relist it, it says I cant relist since it was automatically relisted.

Is this the only way to contact Ebay? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@iowapub 

I can't find any evidence that was actually relisted. I think that it would have been eligible for the automatic relisting of auctions (up to 8 times) but it says that you ended it early because it wasn't available any more, so it didn't relist.

Look in your seller hub, under active listings. If you can't see a new listing for those items there, then it wasn't relisted. If you see it, then you can copy the item # and send it to your buyer.

If you don't see it, then you can do a sell-similar from the original auction and send your buyer the new number. It may take a few hours (up to 24 hours) before a new listing can be found in search.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Item 266547880195 did not sell and was automatically relisted. It says it was relisted but I can not find it.

When I look at that item it says "This listing was ended by the seller on Mon, Dec 4 at 11:23 AM because the item is no longer available."

A watcher wants to buy it but when I try to relist it, it says I cant relist since it was automatically relisted.

If you are sure it is not currently listed, you could use "Sell similar" to create a different listing number.

Is this the only way to contact Ebay? 

This is a member-to-member board. You are not contacting eBay by posting here.  You can contact eBay through the "Help & Contact" link at the top of any eBay page, or through Facebook.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply