cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Unbelievable !

Ok this is on another topic and maybe has mentioned it before ?... Everytime I go to Ebay and my Home Page it crashes my browers, both IE and Chrome !... I have to shut down the computer or try to close the page and open it again . I get a mesage something like this " CERTIFICATE OF THIS SITE IS NOT VALID ", well something like that. HOLY COW how am I suppose to fill my orders ! ??... I have to close and open the brower a dozen times before it calms down. This has been going on for the last 3 days or so. What kind of comapany is this? . I do not get this on Amazon or even the worst sites on the internet !... Yea I have ANTI VIRUS on but that has never been an issue before. MY BLOOD IS CURLING AGAIN !... Come On Ebay pay for the darn CERTIFICATE !

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

It's Unbelievable !

Server problems dude, just close your browser out and come back when it stalls, that is all you can do.

If you want to confirm the fact that it is eBay and not your browsers, keep this tab open and run this check, then you will see if it is due to eBay.

https://www.google.com/search?num=30&site=&source=hp&q=dsl+speed+test&oq=&gs_l=hp.1.0.35i39k1l6.0.0....

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

You need to change some of your computer security settings. Ebay is working fine.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

It's not eBay.  It's Java.  Unload that anti-virus garbage.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

LOL, all those comments on Down Detector are from crazy people who don't know how to use the net !!!

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

sounds like a trojan. look on your start up menu. a unwanted item is there.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's a Level 3 problem. http://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

2a928b7cef1b1b4886d6ec9df434278c

I have absolutely no problems accessing Ebay. Level 3 is who Ebay uses. Level 3 is a major internet backbone. If you are in those yellow/orange areas, you will have trouble accessing any site that uses Level 3. They have been having issues for months and months.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

It crashes only on EBAY.COM and not this page . I'm on High Speed 100/50 on Verizon. People say to get rid of the Anti Virus Program ?...Can't they rid this started 3 days ago. Am I going crazy or the posters here have no clue. I think I blame Ebay. Are we correct ?

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

@countwilley wrote:

It crashes only on EBAY.COM and not this page . I'm on High Speed 100/50 on Verizon. People say to get rid of the Anti Virus Program ?...Can't they rid this started 3 days ago. Am I going crazy or the posters here have no clue. I think I blame Ebay. Are we correct ?

You are crazy and the posters here do have a clue. It's not eBay.

its on your end.

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

With respect , let CELL answer this cause he sounds Tech Savy just like I am. 

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

At least the thread title is correct - for anything.

It's Unbelievable !

Check your computer "time clock".  On my old machine every time the power went off and came back on it would revert my computer clock to 2005.  If it is ONLY eBay then it is an ebay issue. 

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

Go to Downdetector.com and read the comments, you are not the only one.

Run this online test to see what is up.

http://www.monitis.com/traceroute/

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

My brower only crashes on the Ebay.com site itself. Like my homepage, sold items and bla bla bla. This site must be on another server cause you see I'm posting. My goodnees my this makes my blood curl. I keep repeating myself. First people blame that I'm not selling like maniac and am A liar cause no one is selling. Now they Blame my computer too. What is Next LOL ?

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

It's Unbelievable !

https://centralops.net/co/

Enter ebay.com  and check the box that says tracerroute to test eBay.

Message 15 of 29
latest reply