cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable, please try listin

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again.

2nd night in a row that I'm getting this error while revising a listing.  All I'm changing is the quantity.

I see the same error if I Revise an individual listing or if I edit a few of them in bulk (the spreadsheet on Seller Hub). 

What's going on?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable, please try li

@grilled wrote:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again.

2nd night in a row that I'm getting this error while revising a listing.  All I'm changing is the quantity.

I see the same error if I Revise an individual listing or if I edit a few of them in bulk (the spreadsheet on Seller Hub). 

What's going on?

Dunno, but I have one item that everytime I try and go in and edit it I'm getting the same error message.  Problem started earlier this afternoon for me...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable, please try li

It happened twice when the item sold out and I tried to add back inventory.  2 nights in a row.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It happened 2 nights in a row when an item ran out of inventory by selling out and I tried to add more inventory.  It's a fixed price listing that I've sold a lot of.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

eBay still won't let me add inventory to this item listing.   it gives the same error "system temporarily unavailable"

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Im having the Same problem still....For 3 days now! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I am having problem with revising two of my listings with the same error.

Has anyone contacted ebay yet?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply