cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It could be worse ...... you could be as big a dummy as ME

Ha I just found an old image from some years ago, thought I'd share. 
This is for the next time you're feeling mortified and sorry for yourself because you accidentally cross-shipped two items, and are having to deal with the fallout of two unhappy buyers, who may or may not be cooperating, may be unable to cooperate, or may have their own idea of cooperating ....... just remember it could be worse.  

Ladies and gentlemen,
I give you
Le Menage A DOH! 

35A33DAC-C687-4F14-BDD2-B43BDC5C5183.jpeg

Yes, a THREE-way mixup, requiring lots of money and a novel's worth of emails to smooth over.  I literally HAD TO make myself a graphic to keep track of all the who-what-how's.  Oh by the way, at this same time I had another buyer I was corresponding with about something, whose username was so similar to one of these ^ ('glitter' something), that one of the messages I wrote to her was various ways she could ship the Nike shoes back without a printer, and I got a reply like "Huh?" because it was the wrong glitter person.  

Fun times!! 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: It could be worse ...... you could be as big a dummy as ME

🤣

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.15.30 PM.png
Nope just a Hull USA bean pot.  For beans.  

........then again ........... who am I to dictate anybody else's decisions?   I mean THEORETICALLY ......

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.14.47 PM.png

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@gurlcat Been there done that only mine was 2 international orders. One going to Australia and the other to the UK. Luckily both were repeat buyers who co-operated with me to get the right items to the right buyers. It was definitely expensive on my end.... Hope all turns out well for you.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Oooof!!!  I don't know what the poker analogy would be, but I'd say a pair of internationals definitely trumps a triple domestic, in terms of 'oof'ness.  Yes I bet that did cost a pretty penny, but good thing you had such empathetic people to work with, AND fluent English speakers to understand what happened and what you needed them to do.  Most of my international buyers are Chinese and Russian (yes they find ways even under the ban) so I probably wouldn't be so lucky if I messed up their orders. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply