cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there still a "scheduling fee"?

A while back I was charged 10 cents per listing to schedule my auctions to start when I wanted. I used to schedule them to end 2 minutes apart for serial bidders who liked last minute bidding, to make it possible to bid on several items during the day.

I don't recall being charged the last time I did auctions... but I'm not sure.

Anyone know if this fee still applies? For the 99 cent listings I've been listing them live on Sunday afternoons to avoid paying the fee, but messing up my Sunday afternoons when I want to be figure skating instead means it would be better to schedule them if it's no charge.

Anyone know?

C.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

They ended that fee a few "updates" ago.  You can now schedule your listing without a charge.

You can see it on this fee page, towards the bottom of the page.

Selling fees | eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They ended that fee a few "updates" ago.  You can now schedule your listing without a charge.

Selling fees | eBay

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@golfingaddict wrote:

Selling fees | eBay

Thanks! This is like the best news ever... I haven't run auctions probably in about 6 months or more, but I think there were no scheduling fees the last time I ran ones that were "scheduled".

This is totally awesome, I can't wait to tell the coin shop this news. If I'm not sitting here putting up listings every 5 minutes for two hours, I can do something else that's more productive. (But my Sunday auctions end when the city is offering skating at the rink... I'd rather be skating). We have outdoor rinks that are open every day, but only for about 2 weeks during winter... we only barely have snow and ice this week.

C.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply