cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to keep some listings live and turn off others when settings are set to "away"?

Hello Everyone,

I am leaving my shop for a few weeks and was wondering if it is possible to leave a partial inventory live while setting the rest of my inventory to "away"?  I am driving across the country for Christmas and want to bring a few of my listed items with me.  If they sell, I would ship them from the road.  Can this be done?  My apologies if I missed something in the settings... Any advice would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is it possible to keep some listings live and turn off others when settings are set to "away"?

Just do what lucky said.  End all of your listings that you want to put on hold and keep the other ones you're traveling with live. 

eBay will keep your ended listings in your "My eBay Unsold" folder, so when you get back home, all you have to do is click the blue "Relist" button there to get them back on just like they were.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

No, it's all or none.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@rdamoiseaux wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am leaving my shop for a few weeks and was wondering if it is possible to leave a partial inventory live while setting the rest of my inventory to "away"?  I am driving across the country for Christmas and want to bring a few of my listed items with me.  If they sell, I would ship them from the road.  Can this be done?  My apologies if I missed something in the settings... Any advice would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

I would just end all the listings you don't want to be live, and relist them when you get back.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just do what lucky said.  End all of your listings that you want to put on hold and keep the other ones you're traveling with live. 

eBay will keep your ended listings in your "My eBay Unsold" folder, so when you get back home, all you have to do is click the blue "Relist" button there to get them back on just like they were.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your help, everyone.  I appreciate the fast responses and good advice.  Because I don't have thousands of listings, ending the ones I won't have with me seems like the best approach.  Maybe one day eBay will add the "selected listings only - available/away" option, but I won't hold my breath.  Thanks again.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Just remember the postage costs could be different.......since they would be based on your home address............

Message 6 of 6
latest reply