cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is everyone missing the seller dash board right now???

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Is everyone missing the seller dash board right now???

Yes.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

Yes when I go to my ebay it use to prompt to the Seller Hub.  Now it goes to a very odd page and I see a setting to the right that says change landing page but it doesn't offer Seller Hub as a landing page. 

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

my beloved selling manager is gone..what happened?

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

After editing a listing I too get sent to the "deleted listings" page.  Still better than last week when many of us could not log in and had to change our passwords only to discover that our accounts had not been hacked.  I am still awaiting an explanation and apology for that one.  But I expect  the River Styx will freeze over before that happens.

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

Yep.  All of the above, but on the plus side, only a 51 minute waiting time to get an answer (or call back) over the phone!  Once again, well done eBay.   You are still at the top of the list of companies with the worst customer service on the internet.  

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Until eBay fixes the problem, click help & contact link at the top.  Type in seller hub.  Go to the first option "Seller Hub" and click the highlighted link for seller hub and it will take you back till they fix the "Home" button which is messed up.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

I just stumbled on a way to get back to the seller hub. On an order you have already shipped, under More Actions, select Print another label.

On the yellow banner across the top of the page click the "Shipping Labels" link.

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

THANK YOU That worked for me!! ugh..i was freaking out there for a few...hope this gets fixed ASAP!!
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Thank you so much @tripodsportscollectibles !! It was so annoying trying to remember how to use the old layout. 

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw

I believe this is the direct link to the overview page.

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

You can also click the "Edit Shortcuts" link on the bottom of the left menu (Under Shortcuts) to open the Seller Hub.

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Yes, this is so confusing. it won't let me switch back .  

I do hope we get the option of switching back to seller hub. 

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

It doesn't work for me, it takes me to my watch list when I do that, mine is really messed up. I also tried the shipping label thing and that didn't work either

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Thanks Tripod!

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Mine was all wacky for awhile.

It seems like it's back to normal now.

Or as normal as it ever gets here, lol.

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

It is now 3:30 EST. My ebay selling page has reverted to the old format. Hopefully it stays that way because that glitch or ebay changing totally was unacceptable. If it changes again to that format, I will leave ebay.

If one of ebay's cracked up programmers was responsible, ebay should be showing them the door - the door to a mental institution. Even as a patch for a glitch it fell far short of doing the job,

@thingsoldandnew10 wrote:

My ebay page has changed and since it is asking for my opioion, I assume this is a change ebay has implemented. The change on a scale of -10 to plus 10 is a minus 100. It's absolutely worthless!

@moto800 wrote:

Message 30 of 31
latest reply