cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Ebay giving quarterly supply coupons still?

Can't find the codes anywhere , any help would be great - TY

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is Ebay giving quarterly supply coupons still?

I just found it,,nevermind,,,I downgraded my account now don't get any ,,I'm quiting pretty soon - couldn't be happier - Good Luck All  ,, more changes happening along with  USPS raising their prices again ,, The powers to be want to wipe out the little guy - they want everyone to work for them or not at all,modern day slavery in full swing

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just found it,,nevermind,,,I downgraded my account now don't get any ,,I'm quiting pretty soon - couldn't be happier - Good Luck All  ,, more changes happening along with  USPS raising their prices again ,, The powers to be want to wipe out the little guy - they want everyone to work for them or not at all,modern day slavery in full swing

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

FYI

The codes/coupons aren't emailed anymore. They're in the seller hub under marketing - subscriber discounts.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Most likely they want you to forget, pad their pocket when code expires.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I think they make more money if you fill the boxes.  For my fifty bucks I'll should ship and sell a couple thousand dollars.  If you wait until the end of the quarter there is less selection. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes.  I know this was answered already but wanted to say it pays to redeem early.  I sell 80% of the shipping supplies I get with the coupons for free.  

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks toysaver! I just scooped up 100 bubble envelopes for about $4 out of pocket. 

I should have researched this perk earlier...

Ricky S.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

you should be Thanking Me! Ha Ha ha ,another one to set up is 'Ebay Bucks' sometimes they have deals if buying 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply