cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the past week alone 4 unpaid auctions

What is going on with eBay?  I need to vent. Have been a member since 1998 and have never seen it this bad as a seller. This past week alone, 4 unpaid auctions, in the past month 6, wow! Why is it not possible for eBay to make a mark somewhere on these deadbeat buyers profiles to mark how many times they have done this to warn sellers. I have my doubts now that anything is being done to deter these people, yea I know, people will write and tell me all about the "strikes", do we as sellers REALLY know this happens? Does eBay REALLY kick people off for excessive abuse? Is there REALLY a 3 strike and you're out rule? Sorry, I have my doubts, may be switching to Vinted!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: In the past week alone 4 unpaid auctions

Exactly!! I could not agree more, and yes I have a Chime account exclusively for eBay funds and I do empty it, never keep more than $50.00 in it. Also, have you tried to call eBay lately, I did and was immediately disconnected as my issue was not invoice related, this company has gone way down hill and fast... Am thinking about trying Vinted.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

eBay is doing nothing of effect.

I also notice an increase in the number of people that did not pay the auctions in the last year. If what ebay is doing was effective, this increase will not be noticed. 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply