cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressions with zero views! (5/16/22 ebay view count problem)

Ebay has yet to fix the view problem going on since 2018 and probably earlier. I have impressions on my post but not a single view. Does anyone have this similar problem? No views, no sales

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Impressions with zero views! (5/16/22 ebay view count problem)

I'm confused. I sell the same items on other sites and get lots of views and some sales. But on eBay, literally nothing. I've reworked my pictures and prices. I have sold since 2013 with 100% satisfaction, although then I was selling clothing and jewelry. Did the market get saturated since the pandemic? Is eBay not showing listings to try and force people to pay to promote? 

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

I feel that is true.  I was a top rated seller for over 10 years (been a power seller since almost they began in 1999, when I began).  Now they have taken the trs away for lack of sales.  I have never seen it so slow and I'm selling the same mix I always have.  I see my competition selling below our cost just to get rid of things, I can't compete with that.

I tried the promoted listings last year and did sell more with the promoted selling,  but the cost of the promoted selling on top of their 12% fees was too high.  I would love to know a better place to sell.

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Please can you help me i get 0 or 1 views on my items and i dont know what im doing wrong i try to price as low as i can and use good titles and pics.

Message 33 of 33
latest reply