cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image errors

Anyone else having image upload errors, and listings that have been active that were fine are now showing the dreaded white page/bad or no image icon for their gallery/main image??

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Image errors

I was starting to think I was the only one, until just out of curiousity I clicked on another posters listings to check and sure enough white gallery images scattered throughout.  Checked a friends and it's the same. Is it my computer or ebay?? Anyone that could check I would appreciate it!!!

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I haven't checked my own, but in searching just about anything since yesterday, about 1/3 of the items have the white square for photo.  If I click on the listing, I see the photo.

How many buyers know to do that?  or will wait around to try that?

Welcome to Glitch du Weekend.

Ridiculous.  Shameful.  C'mon, ebay.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

Actually, I can't blame this one on ebay. It was Firefox. Has to reset it, everything works now.

I'm guessing the update they did caused some glitches, not sure. I had a friend check mine and she uses Firefox, everything worked for her. So I tried Chrome and everything worked... Cleared temp files and still no go for Firefox. In the end the fix was troubleshoot/reset Firefox. Luckily I got to keep my bookmarks 🙂 Everything looks good now.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I can blame it on ebay; I don't use Firefox.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

Actually wasn't even Firefox, as soon as I added my Ad Blocker Plus back on to Firefox it went right back to it... removed it and it works again. I've had that on for a long time so I'm not sure why it would be a problem now. When I reset my Firefox it removed the Ad Blocker which is why it started working again. I guess my (and other sellers) images are reflected as ads? I put another Ad Blocker on instead and it seems to work.. for now. This is becoming a pain.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I am using Firefox (with no ad blocker)

can't upload photos with the 'new' listing  template

so have been using Auctiva and 'uploading from web'

all of a sudden, today, getting 'image error'

pretty soon won't be able to list on ebay at all because of all the glitches

any suggestions for this one?  

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

IMAGE ERROR WITH CHROME ALSO

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

any ideas? 

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I think the basic first steps are to clear temp files and cookies. If that doesn't work make sure your browser(s) has any updates. At that point I started googling my problem and reading through what others had done and trying each thing until I (accidentally) found the fix... I'll see if I can find anything.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

What errors are you getting when trying to upload directly using the ebay page?

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

Not true. On Chrome now and blank images everywhere. IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS NOW!!!

Cartoons...because pictures speak louder with words.
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I don't understand why more sellers aren't complaining loudly about this!!! It's been 2 days now, and half the images I upload say they are corrupt. And listings I made days ago have many missing pictures - looks like such an unprofessional disaster.

Cartoons...because pictures speak louder with words.
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

since the new listing template, I cannot upload pictures directly using firefox or chrome

just get the revolving circle forever

been using auctiva and choosing 'import from web'

yesterday, I now get a 'image error' and the large box where the main picture would be says:

network error WC002

The photo cannot be copied from specified URL, either because the hosting server is down, the URL is incorrect or you're trying to copy from an eBay server. Please verify your URL and try again later

CAN SOMEONE TRY AND ADD THIS PICTURE TO A LISTING PLEASE?

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/0/4/5/5/2/webimg/960359699_o.jpg

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Image errors

I'm not sure what you are referring to as "not true", that I fixed my error the way I did? That would be a fact.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply