cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the classic page isn't brought back ASAP, I'm gonna be done with eBay once and for all. HORRIBLE

13 REPLIES 13

Re: If the classic page isn't brought back ASAP, I'm gonna be done with eBay once and for all. HORRI

I agree it is HORRIBLE.  Spending to much time trying to work in this page.  Why fix something when its not broken.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: If the classic page isn't brought back ASAP, I'm gonna be done with eBay once and for all. HORRI

That isn't a good threat.  Ebay does not care, I do not know you, so I do not care.

My very best advice?  Don't close your account.  You may want to come back someday.  Life isn't great anywhere else either.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

eBay wants to show investors how popular eBay is by pointing out how much the time users spend on eBay has grown recently.  And this new change will accomplish that, well at least until folks just stop using eBay.  Worst change to eBay I have seen in 21 years.

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

if i were you i wouldnt hold my breath that  its going back to the way it was.   when you make as much as ebay does,  then they have no incentive to listen to the common person.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Horrible is the understatement of the year!

Ebay is getting more worrisome day by day.

I wait patiently for a call to get my vaccine daily.

But what puts more mental stress on me every day upon waking and turning on my computer is this: "What fresh Hell will ebay pull on us today?"

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I’ve been selling on eBay since May-31-01 using the classic all selling page. I’m now 72 years old and would like to continue selling, but if I have to use this new mess that they came up with I won’t be selling any longer. I’m to old to figure this all out again. I took all my listings off tonight. March-22-21

junkorgems

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Please bring back a option for the classic page. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Ebay is not for the seller. This new seller page is terrible

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

eBay needs to know that the new all selling page is not acceptable to us. On the new all selling page, click on the Comments link and leave your feedback on the new page as you have done here in the forum. The more negative feedback they get, the better. Complaining here isn't going to change anything. We need to let eBay know by leaving comments or contacting them directly.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@junkorgems 

For what it is worth, I much prefer the seller hub.  Take some time and check out the mechanics of it.  You just might learn to like it!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

jonavanbod_0

You are not even a seller. Are you an eBay employee or shill?

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

DONE. I told them I hate the new page and hate that there is NO OPTION to use the old page. FWIW, I have some cognitive issues and have a hard time scanning across a page, and down a page with boxes. It is just too busy and too much non-essential stuff on the page to use efficiently, or quickly check sales, etc. The old page was neat, not cluttered and easy to use for a quick glance.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

EXACTLY!!  I've been selling on ebay for over 20 years. 

I'm 67 and I can't figure out this new Seller Flub either!!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply