cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If New return policies don't start until June 1st

WHY are they not allowing us to relist with 14 day returns in May?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I  would say, because they usually say it is best to start adjusting your policies now.  

At least, that is what I recall.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

What category are you in? I still have it available. This particular listing is in Toys & Hobbies > Vintage & Antique Toys > Other Vintage & Antique Toys btw

75d2001c59202f8dd3ed1035d591a385

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Mine were in Toys & Hobbies and Collectibles.

I thought Collectibles were still allowed to have 14 days?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

OK, I just revised them back to 14 days and it let me.

A dysfunctional eBay function - so what's new, right?

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You are correct.

Effective June 1:

Certain product categories have unique retail standards and sellers will be able to offer variations on the new returns policy options. Categories that will continue have the option to offer 14-day returns include Collectibles & Art, Cameras & Photo and Medical, Mobility & Disability Equipment.

Sellers will also be able to issue a partial refund for all returns where the item is returned used or damaged in select categories, including Business & Industrial, Parts & Accessories, Collectibles & Art, Cameras & Photo, Medical, Mobility & Disability Equipment, Home Improvement, Furniture, Musical Instruments & Gear, and Yard, Garden & Outdoor.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It would be really nice if eBay actually DID adopt "industry standards" and disallow returns on opened media & software.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@ymeagainlord wrote:
OK, I just revised them back to 14 days and it let me.

A dysfunctional eBay function - so what's new, right?

It's nice to know something is still reliable around here, no?  Smiley Wink

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I just relisted some more and apparently right now it's just a warning. Though I still think they have ZERO idea what the word deprecated means.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 9 of 9
latest reply