cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON E BAY PAST FEW DAYS ?

Things are sure messed up right now while trying to navigate through e bay . At least from my site  it is . Its been very shaky about the last  three days or so . I'm supposed to have a store now ,, but the format  to list items is back the way it was before I got my store . It also keeps taking me to my hub for no apparent reason . I also  keep getting delays while listing items  and some important stuff is now missing  from my sumary page ,, like my Pay Pal icon . Although I live in Southern Ca. I'm beginging to wonder if all this weird  stuff has something to do with hurricane Harvey ,, don't know .However I do know it has nothing to do with my computer  desk top .  I just had a field tech out here yesterday to check my internet connections . Although he found nothing wrong ,,he still went ahead and hooked up a new router and replaced my wiring .  Everything checked out fine and I'm not having any negative issues with any other sites ,, only e bay . So I really would love to know if anyone else is experiencing any trouble as well  ? Thanks 

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON E BAY PAST FEW DAYS ?

@turquoisetulips wrote:

Things are sure messed up right now while trying to navigate through e bay . At least from my site  it is . Its been very shaky about the last  three days or so . I'm supposed to have a store now ,, but the format  to list items is back the way it was before I got my store . It also keeps taking me to my hub for no apparent reason . I also  keep getting delays while listing items  and some important stuff is now missing  from my sumary page ,, like my Pay Pal icon . Although I live in Southern Ca. I'm beginging to wonder if all this weird  stuff has something to do with hurricane Harvey ,, don't know .However I do know it has nothing to do with my computer  desk top .  I just had a field tech out here yesterday to check my internet connections . Although he found nothing wrong ,,he still went ahead and hooked up a new router and replaced my wiring .  Everything checked out fine and I'm not having any negative issues with any other sites ,, only e bay . So I really would love to know if anyone else is experiencing any trouble as well  ? Thanks 

Is anyone seeing their house under water??? Thanks

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

No problems here, not even during today's torrential rains and tornadoes.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

No problems here, not even during today's torrential rains and tornadoes.

Yep but so many who dont...dont realize

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

My "end items" button is gone at the top of my Active page.  Go figure......

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

I realize there are people suffering right now ,, and I've been donating money  to help the victims in Texas  ,, the best I'm able .  However this is a site meant for e bay users  and so its completely aside from that . It is possible to be concerned  for humanity and still need to want to ask for help on an unrelated matter . I'm sorry if I offended you .

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Thanks for the reply ,, guess I shouldn't have asked about this matter in the first place,, it seemed to upet someone  . Maybe it will be better  asking  about techinal issues  the next time we get leveled in another earthquake .  I can wait . 

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Good to know ,, thanks 

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Yes,  It might have been this way for longer than 2 or 3 days. Tonight I decided to open some of my active listings. Found a lot of them that had none of my descriptions. Not loading at all.  Also every page was loading slow but these, I waited along time to see if the description would load. Just had a very long empty white space.  Kept trying, revised them and still the same. I will say that most of them were items in which I used the ebay catalog. I don't know but I guest I will have to call CS tomorrow. I do know that I'm losing sales because of it.

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Yes some thing ain't right. Glitches galore

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

@reallyhardtofind wrote:

Yes some thing ain't right. Glitches galore

Yesterday I was trying to change internation Shipping on a Bin that was only on its 3rd day. It wouldn't let me alter the shipping at all and had other fields that I. I have no idea whats going on, but on another post, the member said that eBay had put in a few new functionalities over the past few days. I sure hope this isn't a permanent thing. 

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

We don't realize what exactly ? We've got non stop media coverage of the aftermath of hurricane Harvy ,, and were watching  and praying for all of the victims  there . My mom was born in Texas in 1921 and we do have some family there  were trying to stay in touch with . I've been donating 10 to 15 % of many of my  e bay sales to the American red cross  to help the people who have lost everything  . So after thinking about your comment  I have to say as polite as I can ,, its based on nothing . California has had its share of disasters , and I've lived through many devestating earthquakes . So to claim we don't realize ,, sounds more like someone just lashing out at a complete stranger  with some bitter grapes under their belt. 

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

I wish I knew ,, its still taking me to the hub site this morning without me asking it to . One minute the format for selling is like my store and the next minute it morphs back to the old format . It also keeps reporting that I have no internet connection ,, but when I type e bay at the top ,, it comes back without needing to reboot . If e bay has installed some new functions  then they should have notified us  that there might be problems until all the bugs get cleared out . I hope they fix it soon because this is getting too difficult .I'm 61 years old , retired due to R.A and so I rely on my e bay sales to make ends meet . So I must agree with some of the other comments ,, may need to go elsewhere and choose another selling venue  if this doesn't get straightened out . Thanks for the response .

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Today's issue:

NO TOOLBAR ON ACTIVE LISTINGS PAGE.

Thanks, eBay. Another "upgrade"?

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

You're spot on ,, we could be losing sales . This isn't good for e bay either since they make a percentage . I will give them a call as well .The more people they hear from , the  more apt they might  get on the ball . 

Message 15 of 29
latest reply