cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suffer from a lack of views and visits. Can you give me a radical solution to this problem?

I have published a lot of products, but my visits are few. Can you give me solutions?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I suffer from a lack of views and visits. Can you give me a radical solution to this problem?

@haalmas21 

You are located in Jordan.  You are selling things that we here in the US other countries can get much cheaper and don't have to wait weeks/months for it to be delivered.  Your prices are WAY too high.  You're asking $4.50 for a lighter?  Here in the US we can 3 lighters for under $3.  Other sellers are selling Turkish coffee for much less.  Basically you are selling things are not unique and be purchased pretty much anywhere else for a lot less money. 

I like your Tucan plate.  If you sell it and have to ship overseas, make sure you wrap it up securely and safely.  International postal outlets can be sort of rough on packages going thru transit.  Same with the US. 

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I also have very views or watchers. Best guess, what we have listed, not many people want. Or it could be any number of reasons, such as the economy.

Best of luck.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@haalmas21 

You are located in Jordan.  You are selling things that we here in the US other countries can get much cheaper and don't have to wait weeks/months for it to be delivered.  Your prices are WAY too high.  You're asking $4.50 for a lighter?  Here in the US we can 3 lighters for under $3.  Other sellers are selling Turkish coffee for much less.  Basically you are selling things are not unique and be purchased pretty much anywhere else for a lot less money. 

I like your Tucan plate.  If you sell it and have to ship overseas, make sure you wrap it up securely and safely.  International postal outlets can be sort of rough on packages going thru transit.  Same with the US. 

Happy Selling!

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

18 Items is not much in the way of many items and you're shipping from Jordan so I wouldn't plan on many buyers from Europe or North America.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I have published a lot of products, but my visits are few. Can you give me solutions?

You are selling a $4 plastic cigarette lighter with a bar code on it at auction, and calling it a "handmade vintage item". 

Your terms state that you ship "only to the approved address that Registered in PayPal" and that you "only accept PayPal", but your listings say you also accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover and GPay. 

Perhaps buyers are worried you do not know what you are doing.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

a "handmade vintage item". 

------------------------------------

As are the Chinese track suit and the ladies watch🤔 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

And their coffee

Have a great day
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

And their coffee

Probably more😊  I just didn't go on any more. Would have just increased "views" that were not really "interested buyer" views😁 presenting a false sense of desirability.

Even though it may increase self-esteem, no whistling at the ugly girl.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Although zaatar is an item of middle eastern origin, it is available in the US for substantially less than your price. Similarly, your coffee.

It is hard to decide what to offer to people whose buying habits you do not know in a market you do not know.

The US market is competitive in ways which differ from other markets.

I cannot imagine who would purchase the items you have listed, let alone know who would pay some of your prices.

You need to select items which US buyers want, are unable to get within the US, and are willing to wait for International shipping of, and would be willing to pay duty to import.

It is a mighty tough job, and might be impossible.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Best advice, practice honesty in your listings

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@haalmas21 wrote:

Yes.

Sell more items that people want to view.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

You are trying to sell a stainless steel teapot that is used, dirty and has dings in it and you call it handmade(??) in your description. There are at least 7,000 other stainless steel teapots for sale on ebay and most are cheaper and many are new so don't expect anyone to buy yours.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

And their coffee

Probably more😊  I just didn't go on any more. Would have just increased "views" that were not really "interested buyer" views😁 presenting a false sense of desirability.

Even though it may increase self-esteem, no whistling at the ugly girl.

?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Thank you, my friend, for your response. I benefited from your advice a lot. If you want to buy a Tucan plate, pay for it and I will ship it to you tomorrow with insurance and tracking number. Thank you for the advice.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply