Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! International package stuck for over 2 months!

An international buyer contacted me because their package has been stuck in Elk Grove IL for 2 months now. He's asking for help and I'm not quite sure what to do. I can't really file a claim with USPS because the tracking shows it arrived to it's des...

Service standard policy — bad buyer experience rate

This is the new policy that eBay will enforce starting from 11-Dec-2023Service standard policy — bad buyer experience rate (ebay.com) My comment on this new policy revision: FAILURE Why Failure? 1. Significantly Not as Described: Buyer is allowed to ...

Feedback?

How do you get people to leave feedback? Out of probably 3,600 things we have sold, only 1,200 have left feedback.

Resolved! Ebay inter Shipping and location exclusions

I only found one posting about this so I want to ask again Do my excluded locations still qualify for the ebay international shipping program Or do they override that as well? Thanks

Would this violate Ebay policy to sell?

Going off another post I have I then wanted to ask this people here:I have a book/pamphlet created by the US Gov in 1946 on Guiding Your Youth.Now I could sell this paper copy and that's it. One person may get to enjoy it. Would I not be allowed to s...

Changes to Advanced Listing Form

https://community.ebay.com/t5/What-s-New/Check-out-the-changes-to-Listing-Flow-that-will-make-your/ba-p/34134349 These were discussed on this week's ebay for business podcast, but no announcement had been posted, as @dhbookds had pointed out....while...

Ebay has a problem

Every day at some point, this website doesn't function properly. The shop by category drop down menu on the home page becomes unresponsive. If you go to the my ebay drop down menu, that will work. Usually this clears up in 10-15 minutes, but today it...

Resolved! e bay mail There are items awaiting your feedback

Helloebay sent me a message sayingThere are items awaiting your feedbackIt happened to me one day that I signed everyone and then one signed me negative.Am I required to sign before the buyer signs for me?Do I have to sign yes or yes?Will it affect m...

New Glitches?

Glitch #1. Anybody having trouble with eBay shipping labels today? All of my labels were scanned at the post office shortly after dropping them off. I then get a notice that they were all scanned "Delivered to a PO Box"?? Now I'm getting messages fro...

Resolved! I need to vent!

Two issues in 2 days. One buyer tells me she received the wrong color but she wants to keep it anyway. Told her to return it. I asked for proof of wrong color which she doesn't send but she just gives me a poor review anyway. Grrr.The second item was...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors