cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just "discovered" a pseudo-"classic" page under our noses!

A lot of us sellers have bemoaned (and some are still bemoaning) the loss of the classic homepage. Due to one of ebay's stupidest decisions it's never going to be brought back (the ebay "geniuses" can't even make up their mind as to how to spell ebay as they still show it as eBay on some pages. When I log in my "homepage" was "My eBay Selling Overview" but I say "was" because I just "discovered" "My eBay Active" which is now bookmarked as my home page and it is superior to the stupid and useless "My eBay Selling Overview". The Overview page did not show all of my active listings and I wondered what happened to them. I still found my listings. I counted my active listings in my listings folder in my desktop and it showed 15 active listings. So while looking at the Overview page I saw near the top of the page  a row of numbers and under the first number it says "Active" and the number fit the number of active listings in my folder. So I got curious and clicked on "Active" and lo, and behold, my active listings appeared with almost all of the stats that used to be on the classic page minus the bottom section that used to show sold items with shipping info and other features. ebay still includes their stupid control over our selling decisions by including their fey "commands" such as "Add item specifics", and "Send offer" (to whom?), and "Drop price by $..." which I don't think any self-respecting seller will pay attention to. I don't fall victim to controlling fools. I'm sure a lot of smarter sellers discovered the "Active" page and may be happier. I am.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: I just "discovered" a pseudo-"classic" page under our noses!

Yup, I have been using the new Seller Hub for awhile, and I did a LOT of mucking about and trial and (lots of) error and reading everything I could on the forums over here coz you guys were shifted over before us, to help me get the best for my buck, so to speak.

It felt like I was back in school but finally paid off, Glad things are looking brighter for you 🤗

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 2
latest reply