cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have received incorrect feedback

I didnt think anything of it because I figured the appeal i sent would be approved being that this has never happened to me before.. A buyer bought a comic book and then returned one that was not the same as i provided in the photos. Now he has left me negative feedback for asking in the messages, "how would you like to respond to this." i of course refunded him and now i come to find my appeal for feedback being DENIED. so i was scammed and left negative feedback on my account that ebay has denied revision of.. What am I supposed to do now? eBay seems to have done everything possible to prevent anyone from actually calling about this matter. Anyone have a suggestion on where to go from here?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I have received incorrect feedback

The negative feedback your buyer left appears to be from 6 months ago that could be the reason removal was denied. Plus I don’t see where it violated any policy for removal. 
Sorry,  buyers are entitled to their opinion of a transaction whether it is positive or negative. 
 Feedback Policy  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don’t think you read what I wrote. I get it though. I’m screwed. Thanks for your input, not sure how leaving negative feedback and sending me back a different item is not breaking a policy. Obviously coming here isn’t helping anything.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

So sorry for this situation. I always video receiving and then opening a return. FYI, my returns are maybe 2 a year. So here are my questions, reading the last comment from ebooksdiva, is the feedback over 6 months old? was the return sent within the 30 day return period? Did you refund before or after the return? Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

According to all I've read and heard here, that video receiving and then opening a return will mean nothing to eBay, but, if it makes you feel better, there is no reason to discontinue the practice.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply