cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a dilemma . . . . Cancel My Store -or- Time Away ?

I am in a bit of a conundrum.  I have a store with approx 150 items listed right now.  My store subscription ends this Sat, Oct. 31 and will auto renew.  My issue is this . . .  I have a health issue that requires attention and I will not be able to manage, list or sell any items for the next 2+ months.  Should I just cancel my store, put my items in unsold and start it back up when I'm ready -or- should I just put everything on Time Away? I don't want to have to create all new listings once I'm ready to return.  Is paying for a store subscription worth it if I'm not selling anything?  If you can shed some light on the PROS or CONS of each, I would be most appreciative!  I want to think this through and not make a bad decision.  Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I have a dilemma . . . . Cancel My Store -or- Time Away ?

@reabus 

This post is 2 1/2 years old.  I don't see them replying any time soon, but who knows?   My thoughts are hopefully things worked out for the OP. 

Have a great day. 

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: I have a dilemma . . . . Cancel My Store -or- Time Away ?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply