cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't even FIND where I'm suppose to put the UPC code -- and Yes, I did look at more item specific

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't even FIND where I'm suppose to put the UPC code -- and Yes, I did look at more item spec

When I go to list it, and I have put in my own Item Specific code more than once to no avail, it just tells me it will not list that there is an error because UPC is required.

Web version, yes.  I will try the Cntl and Cmd F.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I can't even FIND where I'm suppose to put the UPC code -- and Yes, I did look at more item spec

Hi, is the form asking you to put in the UPC code? Some categories, such as Funko, don't have a UPC field (although I can't even imagine why). If you're in the web version, you can also try hitting Ctrl+F/Cmd+F, then typing UPC in the search to try to find it quickly on the page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When I go to list it, and I have put in my own Item Specific code more than once to no avail, it just tells me it will not list that there is an error because UPC is required.

Web version, yes.  I will try the Cntl and Cmd F.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I found it...Duh!!! TY TY Popblox!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply