cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to list my items

I am unable to list my items as message shows that you can not list items in this category what I do 

I want to listing my items in Cloths category like saree, suits and dupatta

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I am unable to list my items

I am just guessing that ebay place restriction on you. You seem to have not been selling anything for quite some time, perhaps you are trying to list items in a category that is known for some fraudulent activity, or your items should be listed in a different category.  You need to build up your "reputation" gradually. Try to list something completely different to see if you are allowed to sell at all.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@fascinateyou, from looking at your feedback received as a seller, you have not sold anything for several years.

Have you registered for managed payments yet? That is necessary now, in order to receive your payouts for items that you have sold. Since  you are in India, you will need to register a Payoneer account first, and link it to your eBay account, and then wait until eBay gives you approval to make new listings. From what other sellers have reported, it may take 2-3 weeks after linking your Payoneer account, before eBay gives you the approval.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Okay yes i already linked my Payoneer account as well yesterday so I think I have to wait for approval.

Thanks for giving me information about it 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes, you need to wait until Ebay says you are ready to start listing, which could be a few weeks.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply