Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Part time to full time reselling

Hi!I started reselling on eBay in may and have fallen in love with having my own little store. I currently work a full time job and ebay has been my side hustle. For different personal reasons, I am considering leaving my full time job and transition...

Why my account suspicious

When I listen an item I received! Your account is currently limited due to suspicious activity.{e218874-1139141x}

selling pre owned books

got a question about selling books in lots. I can write the title and description to reflect a lot of books but the item specifications are all for one book not multiples what should I do about this thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What in the world is this?

Anybody else happen to check their Page Views lately?Incedently, this is coinciding with a significant drop in sales the last few days. Yet, complete silence on the system status board.  

1000033482.jpg

Payout not received after 1 month.

Hello, I’m fairly new to ebay, I sold my first item on 11th of April. Ebay said the payout will enter my bank account in 1-3 business days. Yet here we are more than a month later, and I still haven’t received the money. What can I do ?

can't change/edit "provided by ebay" description in listing

I'm trying to list an item but I'm not able to add as description. The current description section is just the title of my listing, and a checkbox that says 'provided by ebay' with no option to change the description.What's going on here?

alicelliot6_0-1715806781165.png

buyer wants to see specific pages in fashion magazine

I'm relatively new to ebay and am unsure how to respond to a request from a buyer. I'm selling vintage fashion magazines where each magazine has photos of the design of several fashion designers in a particular season. In my listing of one magazine, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't add Size attribute in Variations listing for a shirt?

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me here i'm trying to add a Size attribute in Variations listing for a shirt. I gives me an error message saying " To add this attribute, remove the value added for it in Item Specifics." You can see I have noth...

Screenshot (71).png Screenshot (74).png

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Today I have proof why that saying exists and all it does is reinforce why you should stick to your own business policies. So a few weeks back a customer bought a small item, a patch they needed for their uniform ($5.00 free shipping). They sent me a...

Resolved! The USPS ".99" program for 3 oz or less sports cards is DEEPLY FLAWED...eBay please HELP!

I've been using the cheap .99 (although it's 1.11 now) program since it's inception a few years ago. Its deeply flawed on several levels, and eBay needs to revisit the agreement w the USPS ASAP...here's what's been happening:-USPS tracking info, gene...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors