cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting sale on my account, not views, not watchers. Why is this happening?

Each months seems to be getting progressively worse. Why is this happening?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I am not getting sale on my account, not views, not watchers. Why is this happening?

Hi, Hang in there I have seen that the summer and into the beginning of the fall it slows down a bit and it starts picking back up in November. At least for us it has been this way. Good luck 😃

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I would change the titles. 

Like "Earrings, gloves, sweatpants, etc." should be the first word in your titles. And then you can describe whatever it is.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

For the brands and sizes you are carrying, and what you are asking for them, you're doing quite well IMHO. Nice items, well presented, but they tend to be slow sellers. The dressier stuff I would look for increasing sales in the next month or so, though. People are going out again.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I haven't had a sale or an offer in 10 days, amazing!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@barbaraboutique15 wrote:

Why is this happening?

Selling on eBay is an extremely complex mixture of supply, demand, pricing, competition, categories, titles, item specifics, promotion, buyer behavior, buyer preference.

IMHO no one here can really tell you why buyers are not viewing your items, or watching/buying them when they do.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@barbaraboutique15 wrote:

Each months seems to be getting progressively worse. Why is this happening?

It's eBay, it's complicated

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

How many new listings are you creating each month?

The best of your offerings in many categories sell quickly, leaving items which may take a long time to sell or are never viewed again/

If you cannot predict the winners, you need to adopt a business model which can make enough money with more slower turning merchandise.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply