Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

HELP eBAY by lowering our shipping prices?

This is beyond outrageous, for eBay to suggest to us sellers that are already fighting to sell anything right now, at the usually higher sale ration of the year, to cover some of our shipping expenses with our item's price in their latest ploy to aut...

Selling on Ebay without using Payoneer

Hi guys,I am here since 2011 and I have been an active seller since Ebay decided to move from PayPal to Payoneer. My question is if there could be any possibility to sell on Ebay without using Payoneer (which by the other side is a very expensive pla...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

End/Relist or Sell Similar or Revise

I know this is not a new topic, but I need some clarification.I recently ended and relisted an Item.A google search found the item but showed it as "out of stock" even though it had been relisted.So a search for this item would not direct them to my ...

MC011

HelloFor the last month I transferred a lot of listings from my other account for some reason. At some point I reached my selling limit and I asked for increase. At first I got a message that my limits were increased, but nothing changed. A moment la...

Bid blocking Software?

I asked about this earlier and was told it could not happen. I received a notification from an experienced bidder that when he tried to submit a bid it would disappear before he could submit. I was told it would disappear because another bidder had a...

Resolved! Please tell me there is some way to remove the "show all options" tips message to edit descriptions

I left ebay behind for a while and have now decided to come back for awhile. I have a style in which I like all of my listings descriptions to appear that always worked very well for me. They seem to have eliminated most options, but with what is lef...

What Version of TurboTax

I am trying to decide on which TurboTax edition to buy. Is it the Small Business or the Home and Business?? I've sold a considerable amount on eBay and other online sites and need a Schedule C to list my COG and expenses. I am curious as to which ver...

Search for listings with auto-declined buyer offers

Hello, After exhaustive searching, I am unable to find a way to list all active listings that have received offers from buyers. I am specifically interested in offers from buyers that were auto-declined. Can this be done? Is this a pointless endeavor...

Problem insertion fees & relisting duplicates

Ive been selling on ebay for a long time. Ive never been so frustrated.1)I have a store and get so many listings with no insertion fee. In recent days its been inaccurately charging me .30 for insertion fees on every single item getting relisted and ...

Tax Preparation

Hello! I'm trying to prepare for the earnings info that will be reported for 2022 Ebay earnings. I want to be able to offset earnings with my business expenses - supplies I purchased for shipping, "free" shipping expenses, international expenses, etc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove an item from the 'Send Offers - Eligible' list

When someone watches an item, the item is added to the 'Send Offers - Eligible' list. I send out offers for some, but there are a few items I just don't want to make an offer to the watcher for. These item stay in the list which is annoying. Is it po...

Card returned as it couldnt be delivered to the authenticator

I shipped several packages (individually) to the authenticator these last few weeks. Everything has been fine (though I hate the program!!) until today when one buyer asked where his card was. Looking at the tracking it says:Return to Sender Processe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors