cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off the UPS page when I click on "print shipping label", can't access shipping!

There's a big UPS page dominating the "print shipping" area, how to turn this off?

I intend to ship with another service since UPS is overwhelmed (still) due to the Thomas Fire / flood in my area.

Or...can I find my buyer's address some other way? Otherwise, I'll have to cancel this sale, I can sell it locally much more easily. 

I have NOT subscribed to Selling Manager, it remains unchecked in my subscriptions but here it is!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to turn off the UPS page when I click on "print shipping label", can't access ship

OK, thanks. Little did we know we'd have a fire and flood not far away and our road would be closed, perhaps for a long time. I'll have to purchase retail anyhow since UPS isn't picking up or delivering until further notice. Yes, buyer has been contacted already. Thanks again for your assistance! 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to turn off the UPS page when I click on "print shipping label", can't access ship

You are being directed to UPS because your most recent listing (Acer Aspire) offered UPS Ground as the only shipping option.

You can print a USPS shipping label at

www.paypal.com/shipnow

You can get your buyer's address in the details of the PayPal payment transaction, but before you change carriers, you should check with the buyer. Some have very strong preferences about carriers. And some must use a different address, such as those who must use a PO Box for USPS deliveries.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

OK, thanks. Little did we know we'd have a fire and flood not far away and our road would be closed, perhaps for a long time. I'll have to purchase retail anyhow since UPS isn't picking up or delivering until further notice. Yes, buyer has been contacted already. Thanks again for your assistance! 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply