cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mark items as buy 1 get 1 on Ebay

I am downsizing and trying to get rid of some items laying around and while also trying to pay down some bills. I have about 70 plus DVD's and I'm getting around $0.99 cents for them which I don't even care about at this point just r=trying to unload them. Where and how do you this? Can you without an Ebay store?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@reblan_69 wrote:

I am downsizing and trying to get rid of some items laying around and while also trying to pay down some bills. I have about 70 plus DVD's and I'm getting around $0.99 cents for them which I don't even care about at this point just r=trying to unload them. Where and how do you this? Can you without an Ebay store?

If you sell a dvd for 99 cents + $3.92 shipping with an average of 6% Sales Tax charged to the buyer........

You will lose at least 8 cents on every sale presuming you pay NOTHING for whatever you send it in (bubble envelope), pay NOTHING for ink and paper to print the label, do not use ANY tape etc.

This is not an efficient way to raise money to pay your bills.

Better off to put those DVD's in a box with a handwritten sign saying "free" and leave it out on a sidewalk.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I hear you especially with Ebay's fees - which are really not helping.  Things have definately changed since the last time I was one here which was a few years ago. I have other things that are going for more so I feel as though I might be breaking even or better with all put together.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

To answer your question, Seller Hub>Marketing>Promotions, blue button on the right Create A Promotion, then choose Order Discount.  Volume Pricing choice may also work for you.   You don't need a store. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Awesome!

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply