Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Customer Service Is Laughable

On Friday 12-1-2023 I contacted ebay customer service through the chat system & when that didn't work because of the inept csr's I tried the phone which was just as bad as the chat. I had re-posted a few Christmas Items that weren't doing well & I ho...

Buyer selected shipping

Hi I listed a cooler on eBay it basically makes you pick the item already listed on eBay after selling the item I noticed the dimensions were off. The buyer selected UPS ground advantage and paid$90. When calculating the shipping for ground advantage...

EBAY FEEDBACK SCAM! BEWARE!!

I recently sold a item brand new factory sealed it was a gaming mouse… Then I noticed the buyer left me Negative Feedback stating that the roller on the mouse timing was off! The buyer Never messaged me regarding any issues nor did they request a ret...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Unable to Reach eBay Customer Support

I have received an email stating that I have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay due to concerns about my seller account. The only contact and help option provided is a phone number with no prefix (0818 xxx xxx). How can I cal...

Heads Up!

I always pay for my labels with my balance NOT with paypal.Hundreds if not thousands of labels printed and paid for this way.Tonight I tried to print a label and got an red "unable to complete your transaction" error message.I said a few cuss words t...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer opens case for INR, loses case. Opens Payment dispute for same reason, loses. Updates to NAD.

Buyer opens a case for item not received despite tracking showing delivered. I provide tracking, he loses the case. Buyer then opens a payment dispute with the same reason and I guess figures out that they won't win that either, because they update t...

Amazon Drop Shippers

is anyone else repulsed by the people selling here on eBay that relist amazon items at a markup and have amazon ship the item to buyers? I recently ordered an item on eBay that arrived from Amazon. curious I checked amazon and realized I paid $26 mor...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 39 replies
  • 9 helpful

Help from a human

So now a seller has to pay an exorbitant rate to talk to a human being for help by having the expensive store. Otherwise, you're screwed and have to go through the labyrinth confusing and usually unhelpful channels that are frustrating and ineffectiv...

What is the Average Daily Sell-Through Rate ?

I'm curious what the average Daily Sell-Through rate is across the board. Obviously, the sell through rate is heavily reliant on a ton of different factors. I'm just curious if there is a super broad number I can use as a base to be able to crunch so...

Resolved! Oops, something went wrong on but it now page

My sales have decreased significantly in the last 3 weeks so I had my husband check on his eBay app into my store and if he hit buy it now for an item it says oops, something went wrong with an otherwise blank screen. How can I fix this? Please!

When Markdown Manager Sale Ends

When your markdown manager sale ends, Do you have to relist all unsold items, Or do they automatically relist?, & Do they relist at their original price!

Save Time and Save Aggravation

Being a trained statistician and entrepreneur I recommend to all bean counters to forget about the following: *Impressions*Organic Impressions*Page Views*Average Click Thru Rate*Average Sales Conversion Rate*Promoted Impressions*Impressions by Placem...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Final value fees are total **bleep**!

I do not understand why taxes paid by buyer are added to sellers sale price to determine what seller pays-YET the amount is taken from ONLY sale price. For example-I sold a bracelet for $3936.Final value was assessed at $4211.52 (which includes the t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors