cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close the cancel order

As a seller I made a cancel order before but after discussion with buyer I want to recover the order again. So how can I do for it?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for reply. As a seller I can't do anything, just wait for buyer response, right?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@sexmodel wrote:

As a seller I made a cancel order before but after discussion with buyer I want to recover the order again. So how can I do for it?

I don't know the full situation but if you sent the buyer a cancelation request they need to refuse the cancelation. If they don't it will time out and cancel. 

It may be best to let it cancel and start over with a new listing. If you canceled for Out Of Stock you will get a defect for this.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for reply. As a seller I can't do anything, just wait for buyer response, right?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Did you send them a cancelation request and what was the reason?

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can look at your resolution center and see the status. It will probably say something like "awaiting buyers response". 

The only other option is to call CS. It you have all the messages in ebay messages they may manual cancel the request but make sure that is really what the buyer wants.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply